Thursday 13 December 2007

We apologise for this brief interruption in transmission...

Sorry for the lack of updates during this past week. We’ve sold the Casa del Caliban and are currently seeking a temporary lair in preparation for a much bigger move some time late next year.

The idea was that we’d shut down the home adsl connection and move to a wireless modem - the changeover should have been seamless, but…

Then to make things worse, severe storms hit Sydney last weekend, taking out the cable into the office to where I’ll be for December and some of January. Things are still working fine at my usual place… but I’m currently over an hour’s drive away from there.

Things should be back to normal soon, and I promise I’ll reply to everyone’s emails as soon as possible…

…till then why not fill the void by visiting the Of Course I Could Be Wrong Christmas Appeal and giving till it hurts.

Go on – you know you want to, and just think how angry doing so might make the Matthians ;-)

2 comments:

Brian R said...

I am sure we can wait for your words of wisdom, at least now I do not have to look at that creepy jensen photo every time I log on :)

Wormwood's Doxy said...

Thanks for the update, Caliban! Good luck with your move---I'll be moving myself in January, so I feel your pain... (especially with little ones to handle!)

God bless you and your family in this special time.

Pax,
Doxy